PSL 16.7% 2.1¢ paterson resources ltd

Becoming more hardy and less Hardey, page-24

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    QWERTY1992 whilst you are certainly entitled to your own opinion, I think the bit you miss here is that they Skype group are a group of HDY shareholders just like you, fighting to save their hard earned money, Money they invested in good faith that it was going to be an investment in a company that was was going to move forward the tenements they believed in.

What we got was not what we expected.

There are many people who have given up many unpaid hours to work on this to try an help all HDY shareholders by fighting for change and relisting of our company because it is our company every single one of us who owns shares in HDY.

There is no hidden agenda we want HDY to relist it is something I would think every shareholder would want.

But wanting it to relist at a crazy consolidation price of 6c really we all know people are going to sell out fairly quickly to get their money out a lot of us won’t have the funds to accumulate on that onslaught sell off and lets be realistic who’s going to buy into it at that price after the turbulent 18 months we have had it will go down and we as shareholders will have lost our voting strength and chance to get our money back if we wanted to sell.

If you believe in our tenements then the opportunity to accumulate at under 1c should be an opportunity you should be looking forward to.

DEG well I’m lucky enough to hold that as well should have sold on the highs but here I still hold at 5.9c and a major paper loss, I didn’t even bother participating in there latest cash raise. I’m not so sure I consider that a successful consolidation money for Indee should of been raised at a much higher price to lower dilution, hindsight is such a great thing right?

By all means it’s your choice go abstain but why would you do that it’s your company as well, I hope you have your say and honestly I hope you vote with the other shareholders who don’t want consolidation because they don’t want their say to be diluted or chance to recover their investment.

Maybe you should consider joining the Skype group where you will discover a group of people who just want the best for their investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.003(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.208M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $315 14.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 199547 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 254091 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.