RNE 16.7% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

becoming substantial shareholders.

1. 30 Posts.
    Since Nobodys posted on this a have the pleasure to annouce that somebody else has seen the value in the Current 1/2 price GDY. maybe because im the saddest and up the latest.

Caymen Islands Group sentiment Pty Have just jumped on board with what looks like at least 2.5 M investment or is it 2x $2.5M investments cant quite tell theres two listed one after the other at the same date

It appears they are already shareholders since 2008 and have increased there position to almost 6% with at least one of not 2 'At market Buy orders'

Forgive me its late here and the irisheyes are too square to digest properly,

So if we have an Off shore European Tax haven Investing in GDY i think its safe to say this is a damn good buy right now...

Why ?

An investment Group on the Caymen Islands would Historically be full of Brittish and Swiss/German expat millionaires enjoying the merrits of multi million dollar retirements at not paying any tax- EG- The Caymen Islands is a Small place-Millionaires are tight- they only talk about money- every dinner party- brekfase noon and night- there terrified of loosing it, i know because i spend a bit of time in monaco regularly-So an investment group is not going to damage their reputation by pumping money into an organisation they didnt deem to be A) Safe and B) Very High Growth because if they did they news would be all over San Remo/ Monaco /Caymens /Uk Before you know it the lovely 'Le Vieux cons' would be pulling their cash out before you know it..
    With no returns the house cleaner would be first to get the arse, the Poodle couldnt get washed and blow dryed everyday and replacing the 24" tyres on the Rolls royce would become a stretch..

So Im calling GDY a Half Price stock at present.
    Half price in that im expecting 1.20 in the near future.

I got in several months ago at .73 which i thought was cheap and then couldnt believe my luck to get in again at .71
    its now .60 odd. Im half tempted to take a margin loan on this one im that confident. I havent half enough exposure.

yes the project has its flaws but people are working with them, having Origin on board is a good sign, the government like them,the can swing the media, Im not sure what the Craic with this Flooding is but this bl**dy rain is... 'so inconvienient'at times lol

This sector is Good . Im a holder of GER PAX and HRL also who are the same exposure sector, there was 6 or 7 in this sector that got the 7 Mil gov funding and i think nows a good time to be in at least 4 of them.What a sly way of putting in stock tips now everyones excited ")

In fact nows a better time to be in GDY than at the height of the Fall february last year and thats saying something.

But seriously im bullish on GDY. I remeber trading this up and down between 1.00 and 1.20 only months ago.

Lifeboats are filling up quickly- whos coming on board..

Irisheyes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.631M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $53 10.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2723078 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2490788 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.