RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

Well im happy with today ? Next time i put my head on the line...

1. 30 Posts.
    Well im happy with today ?

Next time i put my head on the line for a Jump i wont be Teased for raving on about 24" tyres on a rolls royce LOL

I see there was a substantial shareholder ceasing ANN too

Did,nt seem to effect the market at all thankfully- Although it looks like that change executed on the 23rd so it would have been priced in already ..

With regard to who posted on the Flood water at the bridge can you tell me where that info is available please ?

Id imagine as soon as the roads open - first things first they will rush in and stock the oven with pie,s..

With regard to the Caymen investment being a 'green fund' that is entirely possible but im not sure there would be any european benefits in terms of street cred for the fund or tax benefits by them investing in a green Fund Down under, It seems a carefully chosen decision by them.
    im not so sure they are about saving the enviroment they probably just have a policy of investing in new areas such as Geo thermal because they expect big returns. Who am i to argue with them.

Intersting cfu is an OZ company doing a lot of business in europe, MOU with UK -Germany - Switzerland and now japan,
    Hasnt resulted in any contracts as yet but there unit is very efficient so id imagine its only a matter of time. No doubt some of you here are holders, its also a green energy , (Turning gas to electricity) one would think Green investment funds would be more inclined to go with a company people had heard of ?
    I actually Bought into the Big Brother of cfu on the Nasdaq yesterday, fuel cell incorporated, lovely trough and crest stock and semi Bluechip at 2.90 with recent 5.00

Shamelessly expressing my ideas as always eh ")

Back to GDY, I urge those of you sick of holding to be responsible with your loss cutting/profit taking as it starts to trend up because you can see yourselfs with out much technical analysis that the dollar mark is looming- Obv the faster it gets there - the better for everyone ?

like the white fella in the Black house in usa said : togeathar YES we can lol

happy holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $61 11.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1025823 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7285048 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.