BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

BeefLedger.io Pre Token Sale

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Hi BPG share holders.....

this is not currently directly associated with BPG but soon will be when the SOARCoin exchange is in place.

You may remember my mentioning http://beefledger.io and that Warrick Powell is a director in the business.

The BeefLedger platform is being developed to provide secure, credentialed provenance data and streamlined payments to enable beef producers to better capture the opportunities of the growing demand for Australian beef from Asia’s rapidly emerging middle classes.

The platform does this by providing consumers with access to immutable provenance data on the meat they are buying – giving them surety about the product’s origins and characteristics. Producers gain access to customer data and feedback to drive continual improvement.

I am in communication with a Warrick and the pre-token sale is about to launch. Initially the pre-token sale will be in Ethereum and SOARCoin will follow.

If you are interested in investing in BeefLedger tokens the current rate is 1 Ether = 8,571 BLT.

Use the following Contract address to transfer your Ethereum tokens: 0xED12D69478570cEd3E6d73E2171b88CF4d4d960E

If you are unsure, may I suggest that you contact Warrick on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/warwickpowell/)  and say that Mark had provided the address. He will be able to validate it for you.

Full disclosure - I do not work for BeefLedger - I have purchased BLT this morning.

Please do your own research....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.