BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

The Blockchain ICO industry is growing. From November 2016 to...

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131

The Blockchain ICO industry is growing. From November 2016 to November 2017, ICOs have seen more than $3.3 billion raised across more than 200 ICOs. If you are a serious investor you will take notice of this market trend as it is still in its infancy.

We have seen DigitalX (DCC) grow just by providing consulting services to ICO's.

And for your information there are Token's being created for Dairy, Wine and other food items.

A Perth based organisation created PowerLedger which is being adopted in New Zealand, Australia and Singapore - as well as receiving interest from major industries in the UK and USA. They have also just received a slice of a AU$8 Million grant. In their ICO they generated AU$34 million of investment.

You ask as to how much BLT the consumer will have to pay. BeefLedger is adding value to the Australian Beef industry. In China, Australian Beef is highly sort after for its quality, but this also opens it up to fraud, with partial imports being exchanged with local beef and marked as Australian.

The following link is to an article recently published - http://www.queenslandcountrylife.com.au/story/5072036/beefledger-a-new-tool-for-market/

I can not answer if there will be an additional cost - they may be a small additional cost for the assuring that the Beef is Australian - but with every premium product the market will decide the fair price.

May I suggest that you read the information on the BeefLedger website and understand what BeefLedger is going to provide? That way you can make a more educated response to future posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.