MAY 6.25% 3.0¢ melbana energy limited

Hi lostandfound Please I did not not mean to infer industry...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi lostandfound
    Please I did not not mean to infer industry knowledge, I just wanted to offer some view on the technical, aspect of fluid losses, which Sherritt have encountered.
    IMO I do not think it is Sherritt who will partner us. I am still of the opinion our partner / s will be from the other side of the Pacific ....
    I think Sherritt as a company may feel they have enough exposure to Cuba in their current blocks....they have been there for 20 odd years now and have had their fair share of ups and downs...they have a successful business model and are making lots of profit here. I believe their extraction costs are circa $10 per barrel for their 10- 15,000 bbls oil a day, Sherritts AFE for the drill was high to start with , however they obviously feel it is worth spending more money on to go and sidetrack.
    However it is my opinion only..I do not know , I research, I use my network, but end of the day until the facts are released I am like everyone else.
    Your opinion and views are as valid as mine lostandfound and equally could be closer than mine.

Let’s hope the second half of the year brings us all , the long overdue facts concerning Cubs we have all been waiting for.
    Then we can discuss those facts as a collective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $248.3K 8.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 750509 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 24364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.