MAY 0.00% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Beehive 3D, page-9

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi lostandfound
    Sheritt are drilling into proven oil bearing reservoir on block 10 . The reason they had issues and had to suspend , was that they were not prepared for acute fluid losses to the formation. That may have happened due to aggressive drilling , wrong mud chemicals, wrong parameters , who knows..
    I don’t see a link here to Mays block 9 farm out progress., I actually see good lessons learned for future drills in the area including our block, which will actually alleviate potential issues. This is how we in the drilling world view these things.
    Fluid Losses to formation can and often are encountered at any time due to a number of reasons, if the operator is armed with mitigation measures in programme changes, correct cement plans , loss circulation pills and are not to aggressive wot penetration rates, losses can be worked through normally with no great dramas..if exploration were cancelled due to losses in formations, there wouldn’t be much oil today.. the whole industry is awash with fluid loss prevention equipment, chemicals and plans..
    The oil is down there, as Sherritt said on the Ann, 3500 bbls a day was proven previously , that has not gone away..
    What ever the farm out delay is for us and no one here knows including me, I am sure it is not really connected to Sherritt’s mud losses in their drill previously .
    Just my humble opinion.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $5.318K 231.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 572619 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3581621 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.