MAY 11.5% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Beehive Data, page-2

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    @rossir
    like most things from company recently, ambiguous wording here which of course leads to multiple assumptions .
    The company really needs to clarify things clearer in their news releases to a primary small audience that are not technical oil and gas exploration experts .
    The 3D data should most certainly have all been handed over by Polarcus well before now.
    The data set will have gone through various stages of investigation and interpretation .
    I think what is implied and how I see it is.

The survey has been shot and first checked off as a full successful image acquisition as intended by the contract award ..this will not be in depth but will be checked by both Polarcus and the JV geo teams...just to confirm the data type is as requested over the area as requested etc but it will not look at results.....this will constitute the contract requirement and initiate payment to Polarcus.
    second, the data has had a prelim view and interpretation by Total / Santos geo teams and what they saw was good enough initiate the backstop and get things moving..
    Third, the full and in depth seismic interpretation of the shoot being done by Total and Santos should be complete by Feb and they then have a 6 month option to drill or drop.
    Thats how I see it any way.. verbiage to date is not looking negative and one would assume as I have explained in previous posts , that due to easy drill  location , shallow water, good infrastructure close by and the massive potential of the  size of the prize, this is to big to not explore unless the 3D came back with a complete wash out , which if it had Total and Santos would not have done what they did with moving things faster..

So yes, things IMO are positive on Beehive.
    Last edited by Spitfire: 23/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $124.0K 5.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2808380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 339712 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.