MAY 11.5% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Beehive Data, page-3

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks Spitfire.  MAY really should have you on the payroll!  Your take on it confirms the way I see it too. 
    That means that MAY has managed to negotiate us into 2 (hopefully!) farm-ins with 2 of our main assets with multiple drills due over the next 2 years .  I see this as the best position we have been in during modern times (post MEO crazy stuff!).  Sure, we have to give a lot away to play with some majors and have multiple chances of being a producer but it is about as good a position that I could imagine us being in for a long, long time!  I think the term 'punching above our weight' is appropriate considering the partners and the potential for results on quality prospects over the next short term.  
    This would have to one of the best placed small cap bets around for anyone with an appetite for high risk/reward scenarios but there appears to be little appetite for that at the moment.  However, the stagnating share price cannot dent the potential that we have here and I am happy to be in before this runs in what predict to be an erratic, yet upward trending manner.  I think the time has passed for us to see slow, gradual and predictable patterns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $124.0K 5.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2808380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 339712 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.