VUL 5.38% $4.22 vulcan energy resources limited

Been a bit quiet here lately., page-102

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    More on the subject in the weekend AFR. You can try link below. I've also pasted front part of the article. Vulcan is mentioned at the end of article as one of 3 aus companies in the game for eu lithium:

https://www.copyright link/world/europe/europe-looks-to-cut-dependence-on-chinese-commodities-20200904-p55s9h

Europe looks to cut dependence on Chinese commodities

The European Union has issued a plan to cut its dependence on Chinese supplies of rare earths, lithium batteries and solar-cell components, as it tries to build a green-energy economy that isn't largely made in Beijing.

Brussels will bring industry, governments and NGOs into a "European Raw Materials Alliance", which will refashion the continent's supply chains for up to 30 critical products - including those used to make wind turbines, fuel cells, solar panels, magnets, drones and batteries for electric vehicles.

Lithium appears on the EU's critical list for the first time, in a fillip for the clutch of Australian listed companies looking to mine and process it within Europe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.22
Change
-0.240(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $794.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.46 $4.56 $4.22 $1.988M 458.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21697 $4.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.24 17915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.