TOE 0.00% 44.0¢ toro energy limited

I don't agree. You are entitled to your opinion & speculations....

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    I don't agree.

You are entitled to your opinion & speculations. But, frankly, your theory about "embarrassements" makes zero sense.

Firstly, Richard is the one who announced to market that he was entitled to apply for an 'Extension' at any time he chose to.

2yrs have passed, we are now in the uranium bull run, and our asset has been stranded for 2 yrs. And nothing has ever again been said about the 'Extension'. Just silence.

Secondly, it was Mark McGowan, the Labour "golden boy", who introduced Toro to WA voters in 2017, when he gave it his blessing! 4 uranium projects were given the golden ticket by Labour, to avoid the uranium ban. And Toro was one of them. The whole state was made aware of this. It's OLD NEWS. McGowan was returned to power in the following election in a landslide. Politically, Toro is a McGowan era legacy approval. It's OLD NEWS owned by McGowan. There is zero "embarrassment" with any of this.

Thirdly, WA is a mining state, with a mining culture, with hard-charging bullies like Twiggy Forrest and Gina Reinhart etc, who are constantly at loggerheads with the state govt. Hundreds of Mining Approval applications, extensions, ammendments etc are submitted every year, and worked through in collaboration with the EPA & Mines Dept. It's standard business. There is no "embarrasment" factor involved, and nothing is taken personally.

Fourthly, I am not after anyone's opinion on why they guess Richard hasn't applied for the Extension. I want the facts from Richard. We deserve to know what's up. At the moment there is zero transparency and accountability.

Fifthly, MS1051 remains valid, regardless of whether we apply for the extension or not. It was approved back in 2017 already. The 'Extension' is purely to buy more time to complete the 'Substantial Commencement' site works. There is nothing to lose by simply applying for the extension to complete the frigging earthworks!!

2 precious years have passed, while we went chasing Nickel and other things, blowing millions in shareholder capital on worthless garbage that we're trying to offload. And now we do a 180deg backflip again back to uranium, it seems. And we are still stuck with a stranded asset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 44.0¢ $141.9K 314.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16093 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 14999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 44.0¢ 57012
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.