TOE 4.55% 34.5¢ toro energy limited

Well, if that's the case, then he should be wise enough to...

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Well, if that's the case, then he should be wise enough to realise that there is only one person to blame.

There is only one person with the power to make the series of disastrous decisions, over the last 3yrs, that have destroyed this company, and his investment along with it...Richard Homsany.

And I am sure he will keep doing it. Why? Well, it's very simple...he doesn't have the incentive, nor the skillset to build a mine.

I mean, c'mon, wake up people...he made the deliberate decision to give up WA Govt Approval, and leave our only uranium deposit stranded.

He hasn't even taken this project to DFS yet. He has been rehashing old 'scoping studies' for years, and years. At the cost of $$ millions of your precious capital. What does that delay tactic tell you.

And then there's the millions he wasted on his other pet projects, chasing Nickel and other pie-in-the-sky, once again, ignoring progress on the Wiluna asset.

Nothing will change, until new management comes in.

If we can get someone serious, with the focus and drive of a Borschoff or a Mike Young, everything would change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.015(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $41.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.0¢ $34.54K 103.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2774 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 87060 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.