TOE 3.41% 45.5¢ toro energy limited

I feel your pain. Against better judgement, I recycled some of...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    I feel your pain.

Against better judgement, I recycled some of my DYL profits (originally a VMY holder) back into this piece of junk. My average is 50c.

I should have known better!

The arbitrage on this stock is phenomenal in my view. But, there is one catch....management has the be renewed!

My hope was that this sclerotic, incompetent management, who have been using this company as a lifestyle vehicle, gets removed.

I bought back in, after a 2 year absence, in the hope holders by now would be waking up, and be finally prepared to start the long process towards a board spill.

The market remembers what Richard did in Jan 2022, when he deliberately chose to lose WA govt approval...that golden ticket that any halfway sane mining executive team would scream for! I beg you once again, to consider...WHY he did that. Just think about it. When you finally get it, you'll realise the trouble this company is in with this board at the helm.

And secondly, 2yrs have passed since Richard announced to shareholders that:

1) That actually, the Approval was still in place, despite his failure to achieve 'Substantial commencement' by the Jan 2022 deadline.

2) That he could at any time apply for an 'Extension' to the Approval deadline.

So, our question to Richard should be, PLEASE EXPLAIN!! Why he has not applied for the announced 'Extension'????????

Are you guys not interested in this? Am I the only one, who is asking this question? Please help me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $55.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $93.16K 204.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 667 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 18205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.0¢ 31700
Last updated 12.52pm 02/05/2024 ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.