AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Following is a reply I got from DWCorporate today regarding a...

1. 2,053 Posts.
    Following is a reply I got from DWCorporate today regarding a question I sent them about why my 230,000 BON shares were no longer showing up on my ETrade account. Sounds to me like if MAK extend deadline one more - I can pull my shares and refuse the offer - am I correct in saying this?? see response below.

"Sorry for the delay but I wanted to be clear on my answer. What you noticed with your shares is normal for the share registry to do. Unfortunately people sometimes accept an offer and then sell their shares on market so the share registry will put an escrow on them once your acceptance comes through.

You and other BON shareholders will be bound to their acceptance of the Minemakers offer unless either of the following occurs:

(a) the conditions of the Offer are not fulfilled or waived by the times specified in the Bidder's Statement (pursuant to the second supplementary Bidder's Statement the last date for giving notice of the status of the conditions is 21 May 2009); or

(b) Minemakers extends the Offer Period for more than 1 month and the Offer remains subject to 1 or more of the conditions at that time (therefore, if Minemakers makes another extension and the offer is still conditional, then there is a withdrawal right)"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.