CEL 4.26% 4.5¢ challenger gold limited

been thinking again

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Yesterday was such an amazing toppsy turvie day. I was expecting an announcement about the TC drilling, not really expecting it first thing Monday morning though. Had anticipated a big up week etc.
    Reading the announcements I hadn't noticed the postponement of the drilling. But seeing the avalanche of sellers, I checked with HC and all the comment was about the drilling delay and assorted chicken littling.
    I had been trying to make sense of the presentation and the update and the big selloff. I was resigned to a big fall and weeks of stagnant share price. I was thinking of the positive that I could take a couple of weeks off form watching the market and get some jobs spring jobs done.

But the day evolved form a diaster (delay really) to a bout of buying support and the conversation on HC changed as well. People including myself started to look more closely at what the announcements said apart from the drilling delay.

There were a lot of possitives in them. CEL becoming a registered operator in Texas and has employed an experienced exploration operations manager . This to me is very forward thinking and a great development.

In the discussions on HC yesterday a lot of good ideas floated around and I thank all the contributors. My take on this is that CEL's main project is now the new Barnett and Woodford leases. Where positive results could prove up resources that have a value to CEL of greater than $1 Billion. Mainly due to the 875 well sites for each of the shales.

To sum up where we are today, CEL now has 4 projects that each could separately add $1 to the share price.
    The Mercury Stetson Shale gas project, The Triple Crown Ellenburger conventional gas project, Canyon Sands and adjacent unconventioal shale project and the Karoo in South Africa.

Interesting time ahead.

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $63.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $516.4K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 670384 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 421304 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.