EL8 1.32% 37.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

been thinking, page-2

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Thanks bonobo for your always valuable contribution.

I agree with you that Meyshould take their time to carefully look over everything before publishing.
    Concerning the shop window or the store cupboard, i guess it might be wise to have our resource being developed over some time,with everything that needs to be done in due course (scoping-PFS-BFS)

I am always worrying a little bit about some possible bidder turning up too early-meaning with the uranium price being depressed as it is right now (and was for the recent months) The same is true for our shareprice.
    The connection is obvious for everybody.
    But all the articles covering uranium are expecting a major change in the supply-demand scenario starting from 2013 at the latest.(the end of the russian-american megatons to megawatt program)
    So the perfect timing would be IMO to develop our resource-increase the amount of uranium,do all the necessary studies and be ready to present a final product to the market,when customers most want it-2013
    Once the end customers realize that it takes several years from the first discovery of a commodity to finally getting a mine to producing,it will be to late,meaning the supply side will not be able to catch up with the ever increasing demand.
    And this will translate in rapidly increasing uranium prices-i am no prophet when i predict that our shareprice will profit accordingly.
    So i guess we are perfectly positioned for meeting this timetable-and will be rewarded eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $115.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $233.1K 610.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30053 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 4627 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.