RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

I think they will need to raise capital because they are losing...

1. 3,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I think they will need to raise capital because they are losing money YOY and sales and cash don't look to be be enough to cover expansion to the scale they need to be at. They are really still proving their product with customers and importantly demonstrating its cost effectiveness. They need to crack large scale installations and dominate the niche they think should be theirs because it is not a competitive mass market product.

Wrt CR, they can't leave it until the last minute. They have ~4 quarters of cash coverage and will need to raise capital this year. So that is either shareholders coughing up or being diluted.

It is encouraging that their YOY losses are trending down slightly. There is green momentum but also worsening economic conditions.

My post 7May was just my musings and wondering if I had missed anything. I would like Redflow to do to do well and am still considering investing to increase my interest but chance of it proving to be a good investment seem low to me atm. I hope I am wrong. The chance they go out the back door is also there per the note in the audit and their is no NTA backing the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.