MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Beer and Co: Wide, high‐grade, shallow intercepts. Upgrading our valuation, page-20

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    We are also waiting for the cloud of tomorrow's Fed rate hike to clear so that we can get on with our Gold mining.

If the US Federal reserve doesn't hike rates then we should be experiencing another leg up over the next few weeks.... hopefully

"There are so many reasons why the Fed should raise rates: Reducing asset bubbles, benefits to the financial industry and …by the way , Capitalism needs it!

But this is why they won’t:
    • They can’t raise rates – the Fed would burst the bond market bubble
    • They can’t raise rates because the election is around the corner and they risk tanking the market which is a no no.
    • The markets will tank. Have I mentioned this? Anyone remember January 2016? I do. So does my portfolio. The last hike booted Gold into a bull market.
    • The economic figures are terrible. PMI’s are down, GDP is down, productivity is down. Now this is interesting because core inflation was higher, but it was higher because medical, rental and insurance costs had increased the most they have in decades.
    • Unemployment is high 4.9% , productivity is down, living costs are going up… Does this sound like a reason to raise interest rates?"

http://www.chamberofmerchants.com.au/fed-wont-raise-rates-in-november/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.