MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Beer and Co: Wide, high‐grade, shallow intercepts. Upgrading our valuation, page-21

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I know, it won`t be an academic contribution of me again, but - maybe there is something like the FED? And maybe they will make an announcment, if they raise or not - only speculation of me, without real value. Only heard something like that. And maybe investors are afraid again and are waiting befor starting to buy goldstocks? Maybe the investors don`t trust the goldprice, after that historic fall back from 1370 us dollar to 1320 us dollar.

So maybe, there is nothing like a "scam" or a "manipulation". And maybe that situation described is the cause, and not moy and his numbers some like so much here and want only to talk of them and nothing else, that it seems they kiss their numbers in secret of the night, with full proud of themselves to be able to think sooooooo "academic".

And maybe, that part at the top is depending on economy situation? oh wait - how crazy to think like that!
    I will copy fastly the last numbers MOY presented to look smart and academic :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.