PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

I have a theory that it is everyone's best interest for the SP...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I have a theory that it is everyone's best interest for the SP not to get ahead of itself,
    It wouldn't surprise me if instos, Top 20 and even directors are putting the 30c ceiling for this reason. This stock has an excellent track record of steady SP rises and consolidations that are more sideways than down. If the SP went the way people keep tipping on here on a daily basis then the price would be far more volatile and frankly unpleasant.

As far as fundamentals go (J-D), there is nothing fundamental about a resource in the ground until there a firm plans and dates to dig it up, process and ship it. As far as I can gather, the company has not given a firm date as to when final approval is due for the first shipment of tantalite concentrate from Tabba Tabba. From what I can read through HC, the only source of this information (two weeks, in the coming weeks, delayed until November) comes form third party sources such as investingnews.com and Beer and Co.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Personally I am looking for a reentry point somewhere between this Beer & Co report and when Tabba Tabba finally does start to ship. Where do you guys think this will settle until the shipping announcement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.93 $2.86 $63.54M 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2073 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 215474 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.