PV1 0.00% 2.2¢ provaris energy ltd

Relative share market newbie here (over the last couple of...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Relative share market newbie here (over the last couple of years), who is GENUINELY here to talk about this stock and learn more. @stoneral33 and @Jardani 's "keyboard warrior" style of obsession with causing this stock harm and it's shareholders pain is so repetitive and tiresome that it's pushing me away from this thread. Do us all a favour......walk out your front door, and go play with the traffic. For people who are listed as "not held", your obsession is concerning, and can only be put down to your want to damage other people's opinions and stock investments. Most of us here believe in this stock and have their "hard earned" invested in it. So, please......*opens door*......*points at busy traffic*......Go Play.

I am doing my best to see this whole episode as the mass paranoia that this flu.....oops, sorry......Coronavirus has caused is just a blip. Something that the market will dip, but ultimately bounce back quickly from, but it's hard with how hard the markets are crashing.

To those on this thread who are GENUINELY in this for the best intentions......can I have some thoughts? Can we hear some productive chat on where we think GEV is going, how it will stack up in a potentially horrible spell on the market, and what 2020 holds for us GENUINE shareholders??

Thanks in advance, and I wish everyone the best (this week in particular) in all their investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 185129 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 102408 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.