LAT 3.45% 14.0¢ latitude 66 limited

TweetsI suspect this could be going well north of 8.5c, the way...

1. 2,120 Posts.
    Tweets

I suspect this could be going well north of 8.5c, the way this consistent "shark buying frenzy" is going on. I jumped out of my skin when I read the announcement scrolling down the ASX page the other day. Kidman Resources ran to 65c last year with a similar style Cap structure but could not hold the large widths to excite the market with their deposit in the N.T. Their SP then largely dropped. This company consistently delivers strong exploration results with very large widths and depths to prove up large tonnage. Stepping on board this morning at 3.7c was a huge "Buyers Delight" Chances don't get better than this buying at the bottom of the chart and Buying under 10c for a junior explorer/ producer is always my mantra. The reality is that this could be a good revenue cash earner in the near future. And a real possibility of being a "Dividend Diva" in the next 2-3 years if the company is well managed.

Very Happy to be Holding this stock. Good Copper deposits are getting harder and harder to find. Onwards and Upwards. Enjoy the "large rerate upwards".

Does anyone remember when Cudeco went from 5c to $5?

Big A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $19.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $14.35K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 540 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 34455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.