PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Also, as I decribed at the beginning of this thread, the...

1. 7,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2687
    Also, as I decribed at the beginning of this thread, the valuation methodology is pretty interesting. Followers should begin to see the enormous upside in the value model. I believe the 90mt exploration target will begin to get factored into the price before too long. Personally, I am convinced 90mt is virtually a given and we know (reference Blastfurnace from some months ago) that the historical drilling from the northern pegmatites (which they are drilling now) was excellent in lithium and tantulum grade

At 90mt, my calculator starts to get very excited and starts hopping and jiggling about...lol

The company is proving to the shareholders and the investment fraternity that they understand the geology and that they know what they are doing. As time ticks by, the little 'b' for belief will become a big 'B' for Bountiful, much as the % risk factor which Beer & Co use in their model reduces as progress is made and the drilling just continues to show what the Board believed to be the case almost from the outset.

Happy days ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.