CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

bees cannot fly...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Market dynamics and charting are not unlike aerodynamics and mathematics...

It is a scientifically proven fact that bees cannot fly...given their power to weight ratios and employing modern laws of aerodynamics, it is has been proven many times!

Blissfully unaware however, bees continue to fly as they go about their normal day-to-day activity.

I am sure one could also "chart" the mathematics of how a bee cannot fly, perhaps even giving key resistance levels, where the upward trend of attempted flight from that very first step, would soon reach a point of no "support" where its madly flapping wings would fail it...where of course it would give way to the "resistance" to rise further due to the effects of gravity.

It is fortunate that bees also cannot read charts.

So what is the moral here?

Well, I am sure if this tiny little bee could could comprehend all the science that suggests it cannot fly, or even read the charts that also suggest it will likely fall to a grusome death...I suspect it would never actually take that initial leap of faith to the skies in the first place!

It is perhaps just as well that bees do not get distracted buy all this negative "stuff" impacting on their daily lives...don't you agree?

Sometimes things just work out, reagrdless of all the hurdles apparenty before us...be they physical or psychological...and it is much easier to just accept it and perhaps try to work out why, rather than continue to resist what is becoming painfully obvious.

As it turns out in the example of the bee, we are talking about a very small wingspan...at that scale air is a far more viscous fluid and subsequently exerts more force per given area than it does for large scale areas on such things as planes and helicopters.

Sometimes being small can result in unexpected results.

The market dynamics here are not unlike the aerodynamics for this bee, in that CVI is not supposed to fly, there is too much resistance ahead, not enough wing-flapping from the buyers, etc...and that at any time now, it will come crashing back to earth.

But being small, the impact of just a few buyers if far more viscous on CVI's wings than say on a big jet like BHP...as such, the laws of market dynamics (and charting) do not give a true reflection on CVI's abilty to fly, just as aerodynamics and mathematics fail to stop the bee.

Fortunately, it appears CVI are blissfully unaware of this and will no-doubt launch themselves over the 15c cliff in due course.

lol

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.