Before he speaks on Rafah...., page-198

1. 47,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Parsifal; re your post which included " ... you meant something else. wriggling. Squirming. Slippery ".

I'm not the one who's unable to either acknowledge the pain, suffering and losses of Palestinian civilians in Gaza or unable to intelligently investigate Netanyahu's Regime to a similar level of scrutiny as Putin's Regime has been following its invasion of Ukrainian territories.

Your constant resort to the abusive application of 'anti-Semitic' to other posters for daring to scrutinise what Netanyahu's Regime has done to Palestinian civilians echoes the outbursts along the same lines by Biden's Administration and by Netanyahu's Regime. What used to be an important term defined by Hitler's Regime slaughter of Jews has been reduced to a common use gutter insult by those seeking to exploit it.

If I needed a reminder of that I sat through Josh Frydenberg's SKY compilation of edited interviews at the weekend - mind-numbingly stupefying misuse of the term throughout the entire presentation which even targeted university protesters exercising their democratic rights.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.