Before he speaks on Rafah...., page-207

1. 17,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I haven’t blamed you. But in fact I haven’t a clue what you are talking about. I tried to read your post properly including the references so I could read them.

This is what they were

17 G. V. Kostyrchenko, Tainaia politika Stalina: Vlast’ i antisemitizm (Moscow: Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniia, 2003), 56; G. Ia. Aronson, ‘Evreiskaia obshchestvennost’ v Rossii v 1917-1918 g.g.’, in Kniga o russkom evreistve 1917-1967, ed. Ia. G. Frumkin, G. Ia. Aronson, and A. A. Gol’denveizer (New York: Soiuz Russkikh Evreev, 1968), 132; S. M. Schwarz, The Jews in the Soviet Union (New York

to read that I have to mentally convert the anglicised references into Cyrillic so that I can make sense of what I am reading That might seem odd to you but it’s not to me.

i hadn’t particularly noticed your grammar because unlike some I’m not a spelling or grammar “nazi” to coin a popular term that seems wildly out of place these days and

btw I’m fully aware, as I already said, that for a time the Jews found relief from the constant, grinding persecution that was part of life for Jews in Russian territory

but i am not really sure what your point is

Last edited by Parsifal: 04/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.