“actually most of what I try to write about is YoUR poor...

1. 9,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    “actually most of what I try to write about is YoUR poor understanding of antisemitism
    Our poor school students will have be brainwashed now with a modified version of biased definition of antisemitism.

I suggest that everyone should read his assessment of the ‘International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance[ document. Note! Australia is already a signatory to this document!

The English writer George Orwell, in his introduction to Animal Farm (which his left- wing publisher turned down because it was insulting to Stalin) remarked that “if liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” Elon Musk said something similar.
    That is an apt definition of free speech in the UK today, in terms of our common and statute law and the long-stop protection of speech in Article 10 of the European Convention of Human Rights.

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk › article › geoffrey-robertson-legal-opinion-of-the-ihra-definition
    Geoffrey Robertson: legal opinion of the IHRA definitionSun 2 Sep 2018. JVL
    Introduction. Geoffrey Robertson, a renowned legal scholar with expertise on human rights and free speech, was commissioned by the Palestine Return Centre to review the IHRAdefinition and its adoption by the UK goverment. Below we reprint the conclusions from his report
    Another renowned Australian …

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.