@822-190 and @Parsifal; no-one I know supports or has spoken in...

1. 47,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @822-190 and @Parsifal; no-one I know supports or has spoken in support of Hamas. Like me they condemn the atrocities against Israelis on October 7th, 2023.

Israeli targeting of Hamas is NOT controversial and it's NOT an issue! No-one questions Israel's right to 'DEFEND' itself - the carry on about that and labelling those concerned about Palestinian civilians as 'anit-Semitic' equates to mind-numbing, sabre-rattling propaganda.

Targeting Hamas is NOT what Netanyahu's Regime has been doing. Indeed, the death and mutilation toll from US resourced bunker busting bombs, artillery shelling and missiles has already reached:
    . 15,000 dead Palestinian babies, toddlers, children and teenagers [ie. NOT Hamas operatives].
    . A total to 36,000 dead Palestinian civilians.
    . The mutilation of another 80,000 Palestinian civilians and their need for hospitalisation / medical services.
    . The killing of one hundred journalists reporting on what's happening in Gaza - oppressive levels of censorship including violent crushing of protests.
    . The killing of 200 international aid workers in Gaza.
    . IDF raids on and destruction of the homes of Palestinian civilians, their schools, their medical centres, their hospitals, their mosques, and even their refugee camps and aid distribution centres.
    . The looting on international aid awaiting delivering into Gaza by IDF personnel and Israeli extremists and criminals granted a free pass by Netanyahu's Regime.
    . The termination of basic services including communications, power, fuel, sanitation and water.
    . The closures / delays / destruction of international aid at 'crossing points' into Gaza by IDF personnel.

That's genocidal ethnic-cleansing underway. It's sickening, disgusting, appalling and absolutely n$%^&* disgraceful!

Those who think such behaviours are OK are no different from than those committing what are clearly war crimes and crimes against humanity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.