KPC 0.00% 2.0¢ kazakhstan potash corporation limited

before rushing the exits, page-4

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Good points you make vsberlina.

Especially the following comments "But KPC is still very speculative, and it's those types that usually cop it the most"

I agree, plenty of speculation will surround KPC as it re-lists.

But speculation can be very financially rewarding if it all becomes a reality.

IMO Madame is creating something very big with KPC. I dont think she is too concerned where the SP sits short-medium term. And either are her supporters back in Asia.

You guys and myself a more like a piss in the ocean when it comes to the making or breaking of KPC.

IMO the story has been etched in stone already. It all comes down to who wants to sit and wait for it all to unfold.

It wont take too long before it all starts to make sense with what Madame is creating.

Let me put it this way, I heard a rumour that a very important gathering took place in Kaz not so long ago that had the who's who present and in some very constructive and ambitious discussions.

Someone wants to make a statement over in Kaz. And IMO they are not too concerned with what we are posting here on Hotcopper.

Im sticking around guys. There's no right or wrong.

GL to all regardless on whether you keep,buy or sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.