CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Before The Flood and CCE(CWE)

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Last night I watched the movie "Before the flood" that is being heavily promoted currently. Some of the footage is shocking, some not so much and was expected. Are we too late - probably. What I hope the movie will do is shock people into action. We need to try alternatives to the current approach and at a great infiltration rate than we have so far and hopefully the balance an be achieved, reversal is unlikely but you never know. Ultimately what needs to be done is human population culling but who would do that to the extent the planet needs. At some point there maybe a natural tipping point where the world has mass population decrease via natural means.

The Movie is worth watching. Please spread the word via social media etc.

The solutions would have to incorporate companies like CCE that will definitely have a place. the current emphasis is on solar and wind and these solutions are the most prolific currently. Hopefully wave energy and alternative wind systems such as Enviromission's solar tower (with battery storage under the apron) will be utilised in future.

hopefully we can effect a change and quickly.... for our kids future...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.