CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Before The Flood and CCE(CWE), page-3

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Let's hope with our technological genius we can turn things around. Perhaps it's not too late but we are certainly looking into the abyss.

Kudos wolf for adapting your lifestyle it helps although we've gone past the point of individual efforts of changing light bulbs and switching off appliances, as it not really going to have an impact now.

Efficiency of design and efficient energy use is key. Insulating homes and buildings so they are all super insulated in hot and cold climates to save energy for cooling and heating. Have energy capture systems on every home and business, have energy storage systems on homes and businesses to cover the maximum average usage. All government buildings should be covered in PV or wind capture. The shire of mundaring civic offices has almost the whole roof covered but that is the only one in my area that I've noted. Out LGA need to do more.

Force vehicle manufacturers via legislation to offer more electric vehicles, provide more infrastructure and incentives to go green. In LA when I was there I noted the benefits that drivers have who drive electric or hybrids. Tax benefits, car pool lane access, cheap/ free parking, free power up bays in car parks. Here the city of Perth allocated areas for motorcycles and bikes, rather than opening it up for free to encourage user they charged people and it was rarely used initially.

Heavily invest in future tech such as CWE and promote the innovations. Build solar arrays, wind farms. Make a firm commitments to support the change from fossil to renewables via taxes if we have to. Recycle and reuse most/ all of our waste.

We can achieve great things if we put our minds to it. The reluctance from energy companies is interesting as they can make money via change. Place fossil fuel as a secondary fuel sources to renewables- make the primary sources of energy renewable related and we will likely reduce the problems we face in a big way.

Interesting articles in news today, that highlight that "change" is happening. While the Australian government is dragging it's feet on ratifying the accord, Global industry is starting doing the numbers and effecting change.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/e...d/news-story/88297afa677cde2fe9fe52746ad2efc5

"The closure of Hazelwood is in line with ENGIE’s strategy to gradually end its coal activities"

http://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...7/news-story/12941ae68e41c0a4d05d5824bf1b3e3a

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.