This campaign so very different from any other and it is driven...

1. 122 Posts.
    This campaign so very different from any other and it is driven by people... grand and noble concept but one now acknowledged by George Megalogenis, and as is being discussed we are isolating talent from a Party and the system unable to serve our needs. We’ll be losing good Libs as they connected to those we feel not worthy, we may get bad bits of Labor to benefit from the good.

In 2004 I could read any number of dailies before the kids start demanding tucker, letters to the editor mmm… good point, uggg I don't like that! but hey what would I know that assumption those people know better than me, news the night before told me so, senior commentator told me so, so be it so.

Talk back tells me so and while I'm befuddled by those who are regular caller, a team of journalists can cover lots of ground and gee they tell me so.

I have two homes, my workplace and my family home. I'm told this... yes I can see that! I am part of that, lucky that news reporter speaking about this.

I'm told this.... I don't see it, but I feel for those who live it, and rely on media to handle it. Lucky we live with clever leaders helping those people.

I'm told something.... hey wait a minute that's not true, I live with that, I live with that problem and the headline not true.... I protest! but how? Well maybe I'm wrong, maybe I should change my miserable ways, try harder. I mean those people are smarter and wiser than me.

Then along comes some smartypants tech guy who sells idea of feedback forum to The Australian.... the lives of politician and senior commentator and headline writer are never the same again. That 'not true' part of the equation now has a voice.

2007 and we are skilled with the ploy of posters and moderators, the serial pest and exaggeration, the loathsome hehehe, the obvious sit at home who miraculously owns vast business empire and supportive of AWA, the multi-nick from Sydney, the Marilyn, the Maggie, the two Sarah, Mumblebumblebrain, the community at the end of the keyboard.

So, assume correctly that I am dumb dora with legal obligation to tick a box and also with access to the internet, I declare my agenda, vote 1 Carer Alliance for the Senate a vote for the non verbal, protest vote for 1st preference in primary… with second preference up for grabs. Tony Abbott cusses to shadow clearly angry and upset….. reminding me of the Mick from Sydney, brilliant but a thug. Garrett flips all airy fairy goofy guy with big smile…. Atomou? Totally reliant on heart and human rights.

Pecora advises to turn off, visualize the oz I want and cast my vote…. Not that simple when others walk tracks I wouldn’t know existed if not for internet… this is a totally different election campaign and those leaders, well they have to adapt. We no longer able to just think of ‘me’ but also neighbour with a funny name in another state.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.