Good morning Grant.I just looked in. I gave up posting as it...

1. 211 Posts.
    Good morning Grant.
    I just looked in.

I gave up posting as it would seem I was wasteing my time with a group of paid, they must, as they live on this Elec 07 forum 24hours/7days a week people..I think it is a group of people or maybe a machine that cannot and never will see or even accept there is another view or World outside the red coloured eye sight.

As an Australian, I feel sad that these people have minds so locked, bent and twisted, they cannot at least allow something that the pink masters have not instructed them to even see or hear.

This Forum has shown to me, that some people in Australia are willing and able to accept there are ALWAYS two views, on any subject, which is how it should be in a Democracy !

However the pink and red coloured eye sighted people will never even consider another side or point of view.

Which then indicated they, the reds do not accept a Democracy in Australia.

This exposure by the reds, is the story I was told about 40 years ago, would happen if Australia allowed the reds in.

By people who had fought against the reds in and after the Second World War.

I feel sicked that this wonderful country has now reached this depth of ........... sorry I just don't know the words to describe my horror.

Kindest regards,
    Barry
    PS, there is no longer any point in posting on the Forum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.