B4P 5.88% 48.0¢ beforepay group limited

I can get it cheaper from a typical bank with the same offering...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    I can get it cheaper from a typical bank with the same offering far cheaper than this loan shark business.

making a crust out of vulnerable Australian's- taking advantage of people being a loan shark.

Bad debts will smash this offer anyway, why you'd invest is anyones guess.

Already been downgraded majorly from institutional investment companies and they only IPO a month ago.

AFR yesterday-

t’s been a mere six weeks since payday lender Beforepay launched on the ASX, to a sickening thud.

Shares in the Brian Hartzer-chaired fintech plunged 42 per cent on its debut and have steadily fallen since. Float investors can presently offload them for a mere third of what they paid a month and a half ago.

Brian Hartzer chairs payday lender Beforepay, which has so far been nothing but a disappointment for investors. Jessica Hromas

Said payments would have been made to the company via Shaw & Partners, whose co-management of the underwritten offer (with Evans & Partners) earned it $875,000 (or 2.5 per cent of proceeds). But now, and a mere 31 trading days after the conclusion of said offer, Shaw & Partners has dramatically downgraded its expectations of the company’s worth, citing the rerating of the entire tech sector as the issue.

In a note to clients, senior analyst Danny Younis noted the fintech’s “continuing momentum in all key metrics” in its first-half results. Apart, regrettably, from the only one that matters. Younis has kept Beforepay as a “buy”, but downgraded his 12-month price target from a near-float price of $3.50 to a mere $2. Which, if achieved, would still offer a 60 per cent upside on Tuesday’s price.

Whether investors are still prepared to take Shaw’s advice on the matter is another question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add B4P (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.030(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $22.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $34.50K 68.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29164 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 20534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
B4P (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.