MGC 0.00% 43.0¢ mg unit trust

I agree I feel for farmers as they work very hard for not a lot...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I agree

I feel for farmers as they work very hard for not a lot but keys look what happened

They float mg farmers get given shares at $1 and chance to buy more at $1 while retail punters and Instos pay $2.10... not me

Then milk price crashes and stupid old mgnt keep paying overs and promising works on price

Remember farmers got the high price and loved it

Then shit hit fan because mg was losing money big

Reality hit mg and farmers the price wasn't sustainable and mgnt has to go

Farmers then got paid Mkt price but in end got the original price as loan cancelled

Last season price was Mkt at $4.95 mg has to borrow to get this...

So farmers for last 2 years got paid more than mg could actually afford ... the company lost money to pay high price

So farmers look to be getting paid overs and mg increasing debt ... lucky they raise that money or the co op would be near death

So new mgnt comes in clears the decks and makes necessary changes to save mg and insure future of the company

Farmers I get the anger at last mgnt they were totally and utterly incompetent.

To lump new mgnt as the same is total rubbish.

Ari is the most straight up hard working guy you will meet.

He is sick of farmers thinking he is trying to screw them. That is total rubbish

The cost structure and foot print of company is to high and as show by recent announcements they made $4.60 per milk solid so they are losing paying $4.95 last season

Like the last post said you can't complain about planets being shut and on other hand sell your milk to another processor that is rubbish

Yes get the higher price as cash is king but don't complain about closure that is plain crazy talk

Mg mgnt aren't trying to screw farmers they are trying to ensure the future of the company ie mgnt company more conservative, reduce costs and be open and upfront to farmers and mkt.

After last mgnt a lot of changes are needed to ensure viability of the company

Bottomline farmers if you want to strong mg you need to stay and support the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.