AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I have written several posts in favor of the companies...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I have written several posts in favor of the companies operations over the past few years...and more recently written some posts more critical of the companies operations. I am a little confounded that the more 'positive' posts I made went by with barely an acknowledgement...but the more critical or negative posts were met with a ferocity of anger and indignation that seems outwardly disproportionate to the information set forward. It would seem that any 'good' or 'positive' posts are allowed....but anything in anyway critical of the company is met with a coordinated attack that seems a bit unwarranted. If there is something that is posted that one does not agree with I would suggest just responding with an answer or rebuttal rather than a personal insult or implication that the poster does not have a clue about what they are talking about. All of the information that I have posted is based on the value of the stock and the company's action...or inaction in relation to its price. As a public company a shareholder only has a certain amount of say in the operation of the company and probably would have little to say if the stock price reflected the actual events taking place. In some cases there is reason to question the validity and correlation between share price and actual events transpiring. So please try to understand I am in favor of Orocobre's success...but have sometimes been puzzled by that information and why it seems to change quarterly...or monthly...as if there was no one at the controls.
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 22/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.