beginner q, page-2

1. 375 Posts.
    Oh boy, there are so many out there and everybody will have a different favourite book.

It really depends on your personality. If you are a big picture person you would get bored with candlestick patterns but enjoy something like Elliott wave or Gann.
    If you are a detail person than definitely check out candlestick charting with bar patterns

When I started out trading I went to heaps of seminars here in Oz in hindsight I realise that most of them don't know how to trade.

I personally love Jake Bernstein in the US, I have mentored with him and his system is so cut and clean and clear there is no room for interpretation.

In my opinion he is the Tiger Woods, the Roger Federer or Nadal of the trading industry.

However there are quite a few great educators out there, haven't found an Australian one as yet that I would be willing to recommend, and I have been in the industry for about 10 years now.

But also check out the guys from www.breakpointtrades.com, sign up for their free newsletter where you will learn a lot of technical analysis. They are a bit more big picture though.

And www.thepatternsite.com which is Thomas Bulkowsky, one of the leading dudes in chartpatterns.

For candlestick charting definitely go straight to the horses mouth, Mr. Steve Nison, he is the guy who brougth candles to Japan. He also has a free newsletter.

And last but not least, I love www.incrediblecharts.com.au, Colin Twiggs newsletter.

Now, they are just my personal favourites. Hope that helps :-)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.