beginners advice, page-5

1. 15,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    BCC and FML I dont think are good choices to be honest to day trade with as a beginner as you dont have enough capital to risk losing at this point - theres too many traders on them id look for "safer" stocks as such = dont get me wrong they have ok chances of going up - if you can read a chart ok maybe but you might get in when others are taking profit

try to pick up on some stocks less people are on yet i.e when someone starts to talk about them in infant stages and the sell side isnt so stacked - id say that way you have a better chance of making some profit to grow your small capital

paper trading I agree but to be honest you have to actually trade properly to really feel the psychology and emotions but the more you practise on paper you can work out the impulses to buy and sell and where you would go wrong- thats where what you make or lose comes in often more than the stock - definitely prcatise the big popular ones the big boys play as they will psych you out !:)

and stay small to make capital when you become a hero with large sized is when things can go belly up until you are fully proficient

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.