ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

Raynkaye,Yes I have concerns too. Would rather see ADY obtaining...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Raynkaye,

Yes I have concerns too. Would rather see ADY obtaining equipment to process some of its ore rather than sell equipment and low value ore stockpiles. They didn't say who they sold them to. They say a fool and his money part easily. The question is "Is the purchaser of the reject ore stockpile and equipment the fool or are ADY the fools for selling them. Would like to be able to see who purchases them and see what they do with them before I would conclude this is a positive deal for ADY.

Anyway, I suspect ADY has bigger plans. I suspect that they are going to prove up the reserves (as they have stated) and obtain a feasibility report for developing a 2.5 MTPA or 4 MTPA mine, complete with capital costs for mine development and equipment and associated infrastructure including port. They will then, or preferrable before hand, bring in a joint venture partner, that as consideration for their share of the joint venture, funds the mine development, equipment purchasers and any associated and necessary infrastructure.

It is probably not economic to stuff around with subeconomic mining scale. ADY tried it 18 months ago and as far as I am concerned couldn't make a profit that I could see.

Lets hope they achieve their objectives.

Regards

SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $406 36.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.