ERA 3.13% 1.6¢ energy resources of australia limited

behaving like a penny dreadful, page-3

1. 829 Posts.
    conflicting view on ERA....

looks like all the other uranium stocks in the sector have rallied.... even the dud specs...

I also got this from a source.

My opinion is it would have been shorted when it broke that sideways pattern it had been stuck in for a long time.

i am not a chartist but anyone can see there is now momemtum tracking south... buying a falling knife is not a good idea... but who knows...

ERA - ENERGY RESOURCES OF AUSTRALIA
    Deutsche Bank rates ERA as Buy (1) - A management briefing was positive in the broker's view as production guidance for 2010 was confirmed and there is scope for head grades to revert to higher levels in the current quarter.
    There are some signs of mounting cash pressures for the company but the broker sees this as already priced into the stock. Buy rating is retained.

Target price is $16.70 Current Price is $12.46 Difference: $4.24 If ERA meets the Deutsche Bank target it will return approximately 34% (excluding dividends, fees and charges).

The company's fiscal year ends in December. Deutsche Bank forecasts a full year FY10 dividend of 14.00 cents and EPS of 43.00 cents . At the last closing share price the estimated dividend yield is 1.12%.

At the last closing share price the stock's estimated Price to Earnings Ratio (PER) is 28.98.

Market Sentiment: -0.4

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $343.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $130 8.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1809730 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 613571 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.