ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

I think the "index" is being systematically shorted by private...

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    I think the "index" is being systematically shorted by private banks (like Van Ick bought the entire index this time last year), I don't much care about individual shorters.. my beef and area of focus is the aggregated bankster slime looking to keep the entire sector under the thumb.. last thing the PPT wants is for junior goldies to break-out.. might cause a run on gold itself.

No, there is to be an entire blackout of gold on all maintsteam media (cetis parabus and business as usual there)

Shorting of downselling of all goldies.

Create and plough tons of money into fincancial stocks and bonds, fiat build, cross-currency shananaghans to keep the inflation "stealth" with rising debt creation across modern and 3rd world intensify!

Nope we are up schitt creek without a paddle, and goldies are our only hope. Crypto is going to end in total pain (the tulip bubble will be nothing in the meta analysis!). Banksters putting everything into keeping gold look bad.. and with a bunch of success albeit at the cost of the economies with are all quite obvisously in the brown soon to be in the Daulton.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.