My issue with current western complaints is hypocricy. I get it...

1. 41,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    My issue with current western complaints is hypocricy. I get it in the name of national interest, our Govt align them self to a country with the most benefits. Similar political structure, freedom and all those maturing tested institutions come into play. US especially isn't morally able to lead in its critisism of accusing others of coercion, war like aggression, debt traps or under hand socio-political instability to gain upper hand agendas globally. I won't name examples in the 4 corners of this world!

Just like Saudi Arabia, the hypocricy can be molded to justify, doing business with any other totalitarian regimes can occur with the usual mutual benefits and all those good old fashion balancing acts. First the propaganda is utilised to create concensus for that agenda using tools of the trade (WTO, FTA, Globalization etc) to try to coerce changes to any regime through logical capitalism and citizen wealth building. This was what drove large multi nationals that influence Govt policies in our democratic process. The reason is so called win-win opening up large market of consumerism hoping this idea stimitates a political structure similar to our western structure fast tracking economic colonialism.

Unfortunately China has different ideas, create national champions using SOE to drive their agenda forward as opposed to free market capitalism using darwinian approach to create conglomerate beasts within a structure of monolopy controlled entities as long as it isn't too damaging to competition. It is now too late as the West realised China is rapidly progressing up the food chain of production like the Asian tigers that came before as industries matured and products upscale in quality.

Some here are still dilutional think China only makes cheap and crappy products and cannot compete on Western quality. Hence we get self disrespecting commentary of ignorance to help them set their artificial natural bias so I just brought up the Huawei & OPPO examples. Their objective is to try and compete in up scalping future industries of Tech which they are leading in the field of 5G, robotics, drone, face recognition and all those expanding potentials.

So we are now coming to an era of negative propoganda, demonizing, sanctions, pointing out western successful strategies they are copying in Africa, volunteer based debt trapping etc.. Sukano, Contra comes to mind.

So why are we sacrificing our exports in such an aggressiveness manner? Volunteer or forced basis? The gloves came off diplomatically now reinforced by policy of economics (firb) & military. There us no turning back as we now align ourselves with upcoming IndIa as an export hedge. What is China's strategy to try and reduce dependence on our chief export IO? Answer that and you can see what type of environment we are heading.

Sat whinge, I'm hyperventilating and frothing. Lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.