ITE i.t.& e limited

being accumulated, page-5

1. 558 Posts.
    I really like ITE, BUT disclosure: Im now out, Lack of company feedback and clarity at this point in time has increased the "short term" risk for me,another portfolio that I manage for someone else still holds ITE so I will still be watching with interest,and will return to ITE once I have confirmation they arnt spending a dollar to make a dollar.
    ITE is very very Rare as not many companies have the set up and everything lining up like IT&E has. Yes ITE could be a SuperStar story, As Yogi might say, the stars are still lining up.

Although Impressed with the amount of contracts and with whom they are with, I still think they are 1-2 too light to meet my expectations of ITE "short term", in the knowledge that revenues lag 3-6 months.

We will all have a good idea before monday,most likely tomorrow or friday and I dont see alot of downside at these levels,In saying that, because the storys so young if I was to miss the first 100% it would not matter because ITE has the potential leverage and scalability to do that year after year after year, once they get traction.

Wishing holders the very best of luck

AA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.