PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

I think you will also find that the Department has to advise the...

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think you will also find that the Department has to advise the company of the outcome of the assessment prior to it being publicly released on the Department's website. The Board then has to be convened to consider the matter and then an announcement has to be drafted and submitted to the ASX for release to the market. It is a requirement that this be done prior to the status being updated on the department website, releasing it on the department's website without an announcement from the Company could create a situation whereby certain individuals or entities gained an unfair advantage based on knowledge that was not released to the market.

I expect to see a Trading Halt once the company is advised that the approval is granted. This allows them the required time to convene the Board and draft the announcement etc. Six business days is not an unreasonable time frame to complete the process, most of the government departments I am currently dealing with are running on approval turnarounds of at least 12 business days and nothing can be done to get them to move any faster.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.