CXO 2.15% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Being neighbourly and wise, page-4

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    I found that aerial magnetisation map amazing to look at and I am confident that those whose job it is to decipher the clues from our own future maps will be able to shortcut our own search for the best places to drill within our tenements.

Following on from that, however, I have two other things I would like to say.

Firstly, I would love the company to provide us with similar maps of our KNOWN most promising resources (Grants, Zola and Ringwood to start with) so we could get a better feel for what they are looking for and exactly what a real resource looks like to the survey plane's equipment.

Secondly, IF this mapping method proved a success I would recommend that CXO "borrow" that plane and do some flyovers of any other thus far unclaimed tenements within the broader area with an idea to further land grabs if appropriate.

This region has the potential to be the new Greenbushes and we only get the one chance to stake a claim for all of the best ground.

Maybe this is our chance and with our forward thinking management, who knows.... maybe that's the next move.
    Last edited by The Wild Man: 11/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $1.048M 11.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 291805 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 292171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.