PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

being realistic

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    PRA is a play that presents tremendous upside however if people are talking of "Andean" right now that is jumping the gun.

The sampling work that is being talked about is positive but reaching "Andean Resources" is far far away. Its at least another 3 years with massive drilling programs before we can even be compared to Andean Resources.

At the moment there are signs that the deposit is a good one and I have to say gold is a pretty hot commodity (I am bullish on gold in the long term too) at the moment but the story of PRA is similar to most speculative IPO plays.

I can see the $12million capital raising being the initial money needed for a year's aggressive drilling and maybe a desktop study at best. If things turn out well then I can see PRA will be back in the market for more money hopefully at a much higher price than the 60cents that is happening now.

I got a little PRA at 55cents this week and happy with the entry. Obviously if the stock runs in the short to medium term then I will trade it. If people want to compare PRA to Andean then this could be realistic in 12 months time. At the moment its a speculative stock with high risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.