LYC 3.39% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

being shorted like crazy, page-22

1. 18,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    I should add to my post a thanks to mitta for the technicals that have been giving good tips on entry points. In the past I have taken chartists with a grain of salt as the saying goes. Lately I have come to the belief that there is good information to be gained from following their psychology because this is the psychology used by the shorters and the manipulators. They operate to drive the price down below value. They then need a price increase to be able to repeat the deal. Technicals give me my entry point. Fundamentals give me the confidence that there will be a rebound.

Each transaction of a buy and sell with my trading scheme means that 10% of the shares that are traded short term are put aside for long term hold, reducing the number available for traders.

So it is a case of "if you cant fight 'em join 'em" or you could say "join 'em to fight 'em".

I find LYC is the perfect stock to practice this art. There is no other stock that I can see that has been so mamipulated for so long and has the safety net of such sound fundamentals.

NOT advice. Just tellin it as I see it. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.230(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $7.05 $6.72 $39.03M 5.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11129 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.03 26155 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.