ANZ 0.89% $29.60 anz group holdings limited

Hi Mongo Mate I have read and enjoyed everyone of your posts...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi Mongo

Mate I have read and enjoyed everyone of your posts since I have come back to XJO.

I just wanted to let you know I have TU many of your latest posts and have also included you into my Hall of Fame.

Black Ducks Fav List

Thanks Mate and please keep up the great work

Ps I have put it on here and not the XJO as i think they get a bit jack of me and i believe it to be more of a genuine complement by placing it here instead of chasing the big thread with this post.

Keep Well Mongo Bongo
    BDZ;))

Ps ANZ is getting a pounding my broker will be happy as they have a short reco on it.
    But as they also so it will become an attractive buy when it gets tired. They also comment that volumes low this week and next is the key for true direction.
    My opinion we still havent seen gaps filled from Xdivi drop. WBC got close but no cigar. So im confident gaps in banks will be filled perhaps on the back of CBA div in Feb but that seems along way away maybe a shoot up before hand with a dribble sideways down into divi (CBA that is).
    It has done so previously many times in the past, actually no regular pattern or perhaps better to say many different patterns happen with CBA this time of year.
    BDZ ;))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.60
Change
0.260(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $89.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.49 $29.73 $29.30 $111.6M 3.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1146 $29.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.61 30857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.