AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Hi Jako64. Firstly, thank you for your tireless, fantastic work...

1. jaf
    28 Posts.
    Hi Jako64.

Firstly, thank you for your tireless, fantastic work on this thread. The likes of yourself, Hotfire and other regular posters make this thread one of the most intelligent, informative, and gloss-free threads on the HotCopper Forum. I especially appreciate the honesty of these posters, who are more than happy to divulge a "silly" trade or a loss on this thread, which definitely improves everyone's understanding of the market and where their trades have gone right or wrong. It also highlights the fact that their are real people on this thread who have triumphs as well as make mistakes.

As a compulsive reader, yet infrequent poster, on the AGO thread, I think I can vouch for the rest of the "readers only" fraternity when I say thank you to the regular posters for their generosity of time and information. The thread is a pleasure to read and offers invaluable insight (especially TA)into this great company. Cheers!

P.S. Thanks for the info on support lines Jako. I hope not too much further down, as I am running out of working capital. As you said "...only time will tell...".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.