STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

I have to agree with you himself1. As the share is illiquid on...

1. 3,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I have to agree with you himself1. As the share is illiquid on good news or half yearly's the share will spike, should do on the next report, so actually is a good time to buy now. The good news is released the share spikes 15% to 20%....then falls back. Reason it falls back is management has not been proactive is selling the story to insto's or doing a 10 for 1 consolidation. So when the share spikes, holders / traders take profits as there are not enough new long term holders to support the SP. If the share does actually gain some momentum then the management reward the sophisticated shareholders ( thier mates ) with a private capital raising at a discounted SP at the expense of unsophisticated shareholders. i.e you. So I agree a trading statergy is clever to take profits on the spikes as the share is not going to run away from you. So regardless of how good the prospects of ICP are, which I think are pretty good, the same pattern is going to repeat itself as management are not interested in selling the story to instos and the like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.